Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oreo Commercial Complete!!

So filming this video was a real big challenge for me. I had the location already mapped out and the ideal cars in mind. My friend Chaison was supposed to help by being one of the drivers. Well unfortunatly i found out that he's as flaky as a box of cereal.

Saturday (my initially planned day to shoot) he called me 5 mins before the time and said that he didn't have the car. So I had to push EVERYONE back a day because of his little mishap. So i texted him and asked that he really secured the car and everything.

Sunday came across. I decided to have everyone meet up at 2.00 PM so that way we had plenty of daylight to work with. I had everything all story boarded out and ready to go. I knew what i want and was psyched to film. 2.00 PM roles around and i found out that he needed me to drive him to go pick up the car! (Hence he didn't secure the car for himself.) Then after i picked him up and took him to get the car, he apparently got sick and threw up on the way there. Over the time it took for all this to happen we already lost an hour and sunset was falling fast.

So what i did is decided to play Camera tricks. You'll notice in the video that i never show the 2nd Driver. In reality whats actually happening is the girl is driving the car. I just edited it so she never moved from position. Awww the power of editing. =o)

No comments: