Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What do i deserve?


I feel that I deserve a B+ in this class. My videos that I have are a bit of lacking creativity but I feel it’s because I’m still searching for my own voice and creativity. As far as marketing I feel that I have a great understanding of it. Now whenever I approach another business I always ask myself whether or not they have what it takes to please me as a customer. And as I notice this, I realize that this is what others are expecting of me whenever I create content for them.

After partaking in this class I’ve actually debated on making a YouTube channel designed for creating webisodes. I watch and keep track of a few channels and it would be an interesting experiment to see if I can get people to watch and interact with me if I can create content they’d be interested in. Be consistent, authentic, and deliver good quality fueled by a jet pack that is marketing strategy and you can establish a fan base of loyal viewers waiting to soak up your content and tell you where you need to improve in a real time internet environment. “Your differentiated value can lock customers in, invite them to participate, and create unparalleled loyalty.” (Age of Engage, Denise Shiffman, 55-56) I want to create this unparalleled loyalty with my fanbase and show them what kind of videographer I can really be.

1 comment:

Milasha said...

Relationship on distance is difficult for man too. How many times I want to hug and kiss my sweet lady I found on Sofia Date. Right now we are separated but we always keep in touch due to site’s features. We are sending each other files, pictures, audio and video files. It helps us know what is going on in our lives. Soon, I am going to come to her country, and the site’s Team will help me organize that. muslim marriage